Color is one of the most important factors to think about when it comes to your photography. Using different colors in your photo can either make or break a great photo. This is why we have created the Mastering Color Essentials Video Course. In these videos, we are not just going to talk about white balance but we will also talk about different tools and features that can instantly correct the colors in your photos as well as was to apply creative color edits.Throughout this course, we are going to cover tons of tools in both Photoshop & Lightroom that you can use to greatly enhance your photos such as color balance, color match, using LUTs, split-toning, and many others. We will also cover real-world example edits such as creating light leaks, dramatic and film edits, and how to create Instagram-inspired looks.
1. Introduction to Mastering Color Essentials
2. Section 1 - Color Theory Basics
3. Section 2 - 2.1 - Levels and Curves
4. Section 2 - 2.2 - HSL and Selective Color
5. Section 2 - 2.3 - Working with LUTs
6. Section 2 - 2.4 - Color Match in Photoshop
7. Section 2 - 2.5 - Color Grading in Lightroom
8. Section 2 - 2.6 - Changing Colors in Photoshop
9. Section 3 - 3.1 - Light Leaks and Bokeh
10. Section 3 - 3.2 - Insta-Inspired Looks
11. Section 3 - 3.3 - Creative Color Effects
12. Section 3 - 3.4 - Classic Orange and Teal Look
13. Section 3 - 3.5 - Creating the Cinematic Look
14. Section 3 - 3.6 - Creating the Warm Sun Effect
There are currently no items in your shopping cart.