2. Why do we use Java?
3. Install Java
4. Install Eclipse
5. Create a project and introduction to data types
6. Primitive Data Types
7. Non-primitive Data Types: Class and Interface
8. Non-primitive Data Types: String and Array
9. Decision making (if, if-else, switch)
10. Loops: for and while
11. Unchecked Exceptions
12. Checked Exceptions
13. Try and Catch Block
14. Create an Exception
15. Get an input from the user
16. Project: Build a Calculator!
17. Hints and Bonus
There are currently no items in your shopping cart.